TigerText Sales More Than Tripled in 2014, Driven By Demand for Secure Workplace Texting
Feb 13, 2015 TigerText
38 percent of Fortune 500 companies use TigerText to work securely; More than 500 million messages per month are sent across the TigerText platform.
SANTA MONICA, CA (February 12, 2015) – TigerText, a provider of secure, real-time messaging for the enterprise, today announced significant customer expansion over the past year as market demand for the company’s secure communication solution has rapidly grown. In the wake of growing security concerns and increasing compliance requirements, TigerText achieved its fourth consecutive year of triple-digit growth as sales more than tripled. Used by 38 percent of Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of the top healthcare systems in the U.S., TigerText has established itself as the leader in the secure enterprise messaging space.
“One of the biggest challenges CEOs will face in 2015 is to enable their companies to work securely,” said Brad Brooks, co-founder and CEO of TigerText. “High-profile security breaches, like the recent Sony Studios hack, are forcing companies to rethink the way they communicate and conduct business on a daily basis. TigerText is helping organizations of all sizes meet expanding security and compliance demands, while enabling them to work securely.”
“With the fast-paced, ever-changing environment we work in, there is critical importance on efficiency and security,” said Gene Thomas, CIO of Gulfport Memorial Hospital. “TigerText helps us get information in a matter of seconds – approvals, signoffs, updates and more – and guarantees everything stays safe and within our network. It’s been essential in helping us communicate more effectively.”
Key achievements in 2014 include:
- Product Innovations: TigerText released a major leap forward in workplace communication with the launch of version 5.0, delivering a brand new platform for its messaging solution that provides a super-fast, hyper-efficient messaging experience and introduces a range of new features. New capabilities including Touch ID support on iOS devices, faster message exchanges, low connectivity protocols for improved usability in even the most hostile environment and lower battery consumption. Version 5.0 also introduced advanced reporting capabilities, including Trends Reporting, which provide deeper insights into employees’ use of the app.
- Message Volume: More than 500 million messages per month are sent across the TigerText platform, up from 300 million messages per month at the end of 2013.
- Major Partners and Integrations via TigerConnect: TigerText integrated with several leading Electronic Health Record providers via its API, TigerConnect, including PointClickCare, the most widely used EHR platform in the long-term care market, and also joined mobile device management provider MobileIron’s AppConnect ecosystem.
- Customer Engagement: TigerText’s customer base saw a 3x growth last year while customer retention remained over 98 percent.
- Office and Staff Expansion: TigerText added Justin Nelson as its new Chief Sales Officer and opened new offices in Palo Alto, California and Tel Aviv, Israel while nearly doubling staff. They are currently hiring in sales, engineering and client success.
TigerText provides secure, real-time mobile messaging for the enterprise, empowering organizations to work more securely. TigerText’s encrypted messaging platform keeps communications safe, improves workflows, and complies with industry regulations. Developed to address the security needs, BYOD policies, and message restrictions in the enterprise, TigerText is committed to keeping mobile communications secure, private and impermanent. More than 5,000 facilities and four of the top five largest for-profit health systems in the nation, including Universal Health Services, rely on TigerText to comply with HIPAA and replace unsecured SMS text messaging that leaves protected health and other confidential information at risk. For more information visit www.linkedin.com/company/tigertext, www.facebook.com/tigertext, or www.twitter.com/tigertext.
For press inquiries, please contact:
Tel: 310-401-1820 Ext. 316