Secure Messaging SDK
Add Secure Text Messaging To Your App
With data breaches plaguing the healthcare, retail, finance and entertainment industries, it is no wonder organizations are looking for ways to protect confidential information. A secure text messaging solution can resolve critical privacy and security issues around messaging, but building, testing and maintaining a custom, message framework requires a significant investment of time and money.
On the flip side, an off-the-shelf solution often times doesn’t meet an organization’s demands. Now TigerText – one of the world´s leading providers of secure messaging solutions – has released its own secure messaging SDK, TigerConnect. Developers no longer need to invest significant resources to build a secure text messaging solution from scratch.
Introducing the TigerConnect Secure Messaging SDK
TigerConnect, TigerText´s secure messaging SDK, is a simple, reliable and scalable secure text messaging platform that enables software developers to build and integrate a secure text messaging solution into any application.
In addition to the API, developers can leverage the secure messaging SDK and demo projects to save on development time – meaning that organizations and individual developers no longer need to invest significant resources to create a solution to meet their unique demands.
Building on the secure messaging SDK platform, organizations and developers can maintain full control over the user interface and endpoint experience, enabling users to send texts, voice and video messages – or to share files – with no risk of data leakage or security issues.
Advantages of Secure Messaging in Multiple Industries
In the highly regulated healthcare industry, the advantages of secure messaging are clearly evident. With a reduction in phone tag and emails of up to 80 percent, medical professionals have more time to attend to more patients who receive a higher standard of care, while the healthcare organization saves valuable resources and remains compliant with industry requirements.
Outside of the healthcare industry, TigerConnect is an appropriate solution for other highly regulated industries in which secure communications are critical. Financial services, the legal profession and government agencies can ensure the integrity of internal communications, while secure messaging solutions can also be used to maintain confidentiality in the technology or R&D industries.
The following are just a few examples of how companies can integrate TigerConnect into their own applications to accelerate workflows, enhance productivity and improve client satisfaction, while ensuring that their communications remain secure:
- Accelerate team communications and promote collaboration by introducing HIPAA-compliant secure text messaging
- Connect and communicate with your EMR and automate sending vital signs, lab results, x-rays, wound images and more
- Securely route alerts via legacy systems such as answering service software, nurse on-call systems and databases
- SOX-compliant messaging can be integrated into existing trading apps
- Custom-branded secure messaging apps for banking customers
- The apps can also be used to inform customers instantly of suspicious activity on their accounts or to remind them of upcoming important financial events
- Secure messaging apps for private communication channels between attorneys and clients
- Secure messaging solutions can be used to share evidence, photos, videos and legal documentation and comply with CJIS regulations
- Automatically generated delivery notifications and read receipts, provide users with confirmation that their messages have been sent, delivered and read – securely
- Secure messaging solutions enable colleagues to securely collaborate around new product features
- Acquisition or financing activities can be securely discussed with VCs using secure messaging solutions
- The secure messaging SDK can be customized to set up secure alerts for bug tracking, service interruptions and other triggers
Research & Development
- A secure text messaging solution allows colleagues to securely share IP such as new product designs or new markets
- Secure messaging apps foster a collaborative environment within design teams to securely accelerate development
- Communications are protected when doing business with foreign manufacturers or organizations.
Secure Messaging SDK for iOS, Android and Windows
In all of the above industries, it is likely that organizations implementing BYOD policies are faced with the challenge of protecting sensitive data without obstructing the flow of communication. It is vital that IT leaders have safeguards in place to enable secure communications across multiple devices and platforms.
TigerConnect allows developers to integrate a secure text message solution within any native app. Once integrated, the secure messaging SDK simplifies software development by managing the connection to the TigerConnect platform, keeping the app synchronized with the backend infrastructure and ensuring end-to-end security of communications.
The secure messaging SDK for iOS, Android and Windows comes with a quick start guide to accelerate the development of secure messaging solutions. The quick start guides show how to download, install and activate the SDK before running through the processes of authenticating users, retrieving the most recent conversations and sending messages.
Integrate a Secure Text Messaging Solution into Your Existing Apps
TigerConnect has already been integrated into third-party products such as the anonymous social and secret-sharing app Whisper, the widely used EMR platform PointClickCare and the scheduling service provider AMiON.
If you are a developer looking to integrate a secure text messaging solution into your existing apps and services, you can access the TigerConnect secure messaging SDK for free to gain access to all the tools, documentation and code libraries you need to get up and running.
One click is all it takes to connect with TigerText´s secure messaging SDK today!