Secure Messaging Solution
Add Secure Messaging to Your Apps with TigerConnect
With the increase in popularity of BYOD policies, there has also been an increase in the need for organizations in highly regulated industries to implement a secure messaging solution to avoid potential data breaches and in order to comply with privacy and security standards.
Not all off-the-shelf solutions for secure messaging are entirely appropriate for an organization´s requirements. However, the alternative of investing significant resources to build a secure messaging solution from scratch is unviable in many circumstances.
Introducing TigerConnect Solutions for Secure Messaging
Now, TigerText – one of the leading providers of solutions for secure messaging – has released TigerConnect to allow software developers the opportunity of seamlessly integrating secure messaging capabilities into any application with minimal time and investment.
The TigerConnect “platform-as-a-service” provides a scalable infrastructure, from which software developers can leverage HTTP, SMTP and WCTP protocols to provide the widest range of connectivity. Building on the TigerConnect platform, organizations maintain control over the user interface and customer experience, while users can send secure text, voice and video messages with no risk of data leakage or compliance issues.
A Secure Messaging Solution for iPhone iOS
TigerConnect´s secure messaging solution for iPhone iOS includes app extension support, a message attachment preview function, and group message status tracking. No other iPhone iOS solution for secure messaging provides this level of tracking for group messages, and this feature is a powerful asset for system administrators charged with monitoring compliance in large organizations.
To further ensure compliance with industry privacy and security standards, the secure messaging solution for iPhone iOS comes with all the tools, documentation, and code libraries software developers need to remotely create and delete user accounts from a mobile device, manage user accounts and retrieve conversations.
A Secure Messaging Solution for Android and Windows Devices
TigerConnect´s secure messaging solution for Android and Windows devices has many of the same features and support as the secure messaging solution for iPhone iOS. Once integrated, the TigerConnect platform manages the connection to the secure messaging app, keeps the app synchronized with the backend infrastructure, and ensures end-to-end security of communications.
As with the secure messaging solution for iPhone iOS, the secure messaging solution for Android and Windows includes a quick start guide for downloading, installing and activating the SDK. There are then easy-to-follow steps for authenticating user IDs, sending secure messages and retrieving the most recent conversations.
How Multiple Industries Benefit from Solutions for Secure Messaging
The TigerText brand is synonymous with the healthcare industry. Using the same TigerConnect SDK, solutions for secure messaging have been implemented in four of the top five largest for-profit health systems in the country. TigerText´s secure messaging solution ensures the privacy and security of communications in more than 5,000 medical facilities, and every month 150 million HIPAA-compliant messages are processed through TigerText´s secure servers.
TigerText´s solutions for secure messaging have accelerated communications in the healthcare industry, streamlined workflows and enhanced productivity – saving money for healthcare organizations while patients receive a higher levels of service. Solutions for secure messaging can be equally as effective in other highly regulated industries, or within specific departments of an organization where privacy and security are of vital importance:
- In the financial services industry, a SOX-compliant secure messaging solution can be integrated into existing trading apps
- Custom-branded secure messaging apps can be developed to provide added-value for customers of an organization
- The messaging apps can be used to remind customers of important upcoming financial events or advise them of suspicious activity on their accounts
- In the legal services industry, solutions for secure messaging can be used a private communication channel between attorneys and their clients
- Solutions for secure messaging can be used to exchange evidence, photos, videos and legal documentation in compliance with CJIS privacy and security regulations
- Delivery notifications and read receipts automatically generated by the secure messaging solution confirm that messages and their attachments have been sent, delivered and read
Research & Development
- In R&D, solutions for secure messaging would enable colleagues to share IP such as new product designs securely
- As solutions for secure messaging foster a collaborative environment, design teams can accelerate project development
- Confidentiality would be ensured in business communications with foreign manufacturers, suppliers and purchasers
- A secure messaging solution would enable colleagues in the technology industry to confidentially collaborate around new product features
- The channel of communication can also be set up to report bug tracking alerts, service interruptions and other important triggers
- Acquisition or financing activities can be discussed securely with VCs using solutions for secure messaging
- Most major industries have an HR department where the need for privacy and the security of personnel information is of the highest importance.
- Secure messaging apps can be developed to facilitate private salary negotiations or to alert candidates privately about new employment opportunities.
- Paperwork – such as employment contracts – can be sent privately and securely with secure messaging with no risk of the contents becoming public knowledge.
Test Out TigerConnect Today for Free
The TigerConnect platform already provides a secure messaging solution for the anonymous social and secret-sharing app Whisper, the scheduling service provider AMiON, and the widely used EMR platform PointClickCare. If you are a software developer or compliance office looking for solutions for secure messaging, you are invited to test out TigerConnect today – for free.
All you need to enter to register for your TigerConnect account is your work email address. Click “Start Building” and within a few minutes you will receive a password to access the TigerConnect SDK, the tools, the documentation, and the code libraries you need to develop a secure messaging solution that will add secure message capabilities to any application.