Secure Texting SDK
Add Secure Text Messaging Capabilities to Your App
With data breaches being a major concern for many industries, it is no wonder that organizations operating BYOD policies are looking for ways to protect confidential information and comply with industry standards for security and privacy without obstructing the flow of communication.
An off-the-shelf solution often times doesn’t meet an organization’s demands, or can involve a long evaluation process which proves to be fruitless. Alternatively organizations have the option of building, testing and maintaining a custom, message framework, but this requires a significant investment of time and money.
Now TigerText – one of the world´s leading providers of secure text messaging solutions – has released its own secure texting SDK – TigerConnect. With the TigerConnect secure texting SDK, software developers no longer need to invest significant resources to build a secure text messaging solution from scratch, as the platform allows secure text messaging capabilities to be integrated into any application.
Introducing the TigerConnect Secure Texting SDK
TigerConnect is a simple, reliable and scalable “platform-as-a-service” that enables software developers to leverage the secure texting SDK and demo projects to save on development time – meaning that organizations no longer need to invest resources evaluating off-the-shelf solutions or creating a bespoke solution to meet their individual requirements.
Building on the TigerConnect platform, organizations and software developers can maintain full control over the integrity of confidential information without obstructing the flow of communication. Authorized users can send secure text, voice and video messages – or share files with colleagues – via secure text messaging apps, with no risk of data leakage or compliance issues.
The Advantages of Secure Text Messaging in Multiple Industries
In highly regulated industries, the advantages of secure text messaging are clearly evident. In the healthcare industry, for example, secure text messaging enables healthcare organizations to remain compliant with HIPAA privacy and security regulations without obstructing the flow of communication. Additionally, due to an 80 percent reduction in phone tag and emails, secure text messaging gives healthcare professionals more time to attend to patients.
Due to the time and money saved with TigerText´s secure text messaging solution, the company services four of the top five largest for-profit health systems in the country. TigerText is used to communicate in compliance with HIPAA in more than 5,000 other medical facilities, and each month TigerText´s servers process more than 150 million secure text messages.
Secure text messaging can be equally as advantageous in other highly regulated industries, or within any department of an organization where confidentiality and security are necessary:
- In the financial services industry, existing trading apps can have SOX-compliant secure text messaging capabilities added to them
- Custom-branded, secure text messaging apps can be created to provide a private communication channel between financial institutions and clients
- Secure text messaging apps can also be developed to provide value-added services to clients – such alerts of suspicious activity on their accounts or reminders of important financial events
- In the legal services industry, secure text messaging apps can be developed to share legal documentation, evidence, photos and videos in compliance with CJIS regulations
- The TigerConnect secure texting SDK can also be used to create private communication channels between attorneys and their clients
- The TigerConnect platform automatically sends delivery notifications and read receipts to confirm that secure text messages have been sent, delivered and read
- Many major organizations have dedicated HR departments in which confidentiality and security is a necessity
- Secure text messaging apps can be used as a private channel for salary negotiations or to alert candidates to employment opportunities
- Confidential contracts and other documentation can be attached to secure text messages so that the contents of the attachments remain confidential
- Our secure texting SDK can be used to accelerate communications between collaborators in the technology sector to accelerate the development of new product features
- Acquisition and financing activities can be discussed in confidence with VCs using secure text messages apps developed on the TigerConnect platform
- The platform can also be adapted to send info regarding service interruptions, bug tracking alerts, and other important triggers to any mobile device
Research & Development
- In R&D, secure text messaging apps enable colleagues to confidentially share IP such as new product designs and markets
- By sharing IP such as new product designs and markets securely, collaboration is encouraged to enhance the project development
- Business communications with foreign manufacturers, suppliers and purchasers will remain confidential when conducted over a secure text messaging app
Secure Texting SDK for iPhone iOS
TigerConnect comes ready-to-use with a quick start guide for downloading, installing and activating the secure texting SDK for iPhone iOS. The platform has easy-to-follow steps for authenticating user IDs, sending secure text messages and retrieving the most recent conversations in order to get developers familiar with the secure texting SDK for iPhone iOS.
The TigerConnect secure texting SDK for iPhone iOS includes app extension support, a message attachment preview function, and group message status tracking. No other secure text messaging platform provides this level of group message tracking, and this feature is a powerful asset for larger organizations.
Secure Texting SDK for Android
As with the secure texting SDK for iPhone iOS, the secure texting SDK for Android has all the documentation, tools and code libraries software developers will need to build a secure text messaging solution into an existing application. This will allow system administrators to create and delete user accounts, manage user accounts, and retrieve conversations remotely.
Once integrated, the TigerConnect platform manages the connection to secure text messaging apps, synchronizes the apps with the backend infrastructure, and ensures end-to-end security of communications. We believe that experienced software developers be get to grips with the secure texting SDK for Android in a matter of minutes.
An Invitation to Access TigerConnect for Free
TigerConnect has already been integrated into third-party products such as the anonymous social and secret-sharing app Whisper, the widely used EMR platform PointClickCare and the scheduling service provider AMiON.
Enter your work email address and click “Start Building.” Within a few minutes you will receive your password to access TigerConnect´s secure texting SDK for free and can start building secure text message capabilities into any application.